AIM
Samb092

Dead Eye Dead Eye

Very good

This is one of the best games of this style i have ever played. I hate the style, but ot was still pretty good

String Avoider String Avoider

good game, bad concept

This is a great game, well made, everything is good, except for the TYPE of game it is. One thing i find really annoying about these is the fact that if you have a ball mouse, when you lift it up to move it to the other side of the pad, the mouse jumps a little. If u can find a way to prevent this, then GOOD JOB!!! 10/10!!!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

GENIUS

FREAKIN SWEET!!! YOU ARE A GOD! YOU RULE! YOUR WORK WILL BE REMEMBERED!!! YEAHHHH!!!!

supersoldier supersoldier

50-50

This game is good but it has general flaws. I dont particularly like the turn speed of the weapon, i know thats being picky, but i think its the kind of thing u get used to in most games and when its different, ur not really used to it. There were other problems with the game, but none serious enough to mention. Overall, a fairly good game.

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

AWESOME!!!!

This is one of the sweetest games i have ever played!!! I cant honestly complain about anything except the fact that enemies sometimes take too long to shoot

Drak On Drak On

Good!!!

Not the best game ive ever played but its definitely pretty sweet!

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

SWEET

I cant complain at all about this game!! its been said before, but BRING ON PART TWO!!!

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

Awesome

SWEEEEET!!!!

I love the hilarious intro!!! Gameplay is insane, intense, strategical, this game has everything you could possibly want!!

Onslaught! Onslaught!

Kinda hard to get used to

This game was fun to play, but the turn speed of the character seemed a little strange. Also, although it might be less realistic, consider ligning the character up with the crossbow, or having a target reticule. I kept shooting too far to the left. Sound needs to be reworked, the start and stop between loops got kinda annoying after a while.

360 Supreme Catcher 360 Supreme Catcher

REALLY ANNOYING but good

Geat graphics, great gameplay, REALLY ANNOYING SOUND, visual effects get in the way and its REALLY ANNOYING, i didnt get very far, but i imagine having to remember which key corressponds to which letter could get very ANNOYING. That could be part of the challenge, but i would suggest having the balls have letters or number on them rather than the colour-coding
ANNOYING ANNOYING ANNOYING!!!!!